12.04.2003

Last night I made dinner, knackwurst with carmelized onions and jalapenos, baked potatoes, and homemade sauerkraut. The sauerkraut probably needs some time getting stinkier, but otherwise it was a great dinner. Oh, and I whipped together a quick mustard out of ground seeds and vinegar - that's a concoction I need to practice. Luckily, I had a coarse brown mustard in the fridge, so I didn't have to go without.

I'm gearing up to see ROTK on opening day. Really excited to go. I've enjoyed both previous movies on the several occasions I've watched them, and it will be nice to get the closure. And hopefully have a great cinema experience.

2 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

 
At February 11, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey all racketmensch.blogspot.com owner found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home