10.21.2002

I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo, though not through the officially sanctioned website. Just to see what kind of progress I can make by devoting nearly all my free time to writing.

I don't think I'll be working on James of the Desert during that time. I have a different story in mind that I'd like to tell, something a bit closer to home and less "wacky." And while I'm not foolish enough to think I can get a damn book out in a month, I'm familiar enough with the writing process to know I could get a fantastic kernel out of a dedicated month.

And then there's the routine issue. I haven't regularly written in years, and it's time to change that. So if the blog gets quiet, it's because I'm locked away, giving serious thought to serious things. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home