10.23.2002

I vomited my breakfast this morning, shortly after brushing my teeth. I'm not sick (though I have had a decreased appetite of late), so I figure it's stress. Whodathunkit?

Last night proved interesting. interrobang and I developed more ideas for Popular Misanthropy, our zine, while drinking at the Lava Lounge. A self-aggrandizing jackass (complete with indie cred!) inserted himself into our conversations, making like he had some world wisdom and help to offer us. Since he was intoxicated, we had more than our share of fun, at his expense.

The whole reason we went to the Lava Lounge was to wait out the laundry three doors down, and from the walking and carrying the basket, I think I did some damage to my foot - it's not feeling as good today as it did yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home