9.18.2002

Most of my projects are at a standstill. I haven't worked on my serial for more than a week now, and the last time I picked up the bolo tie was while a bit tipsy and stoned out o' my gourd on Sunday. I spilled many beads.
The band progresses, though I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I was even a month ago. It's probably this autumn thing. I really like the season, the weather, and the colors, but: I get pensive, and spend much of the time reflecting. I get a bit quieter. That doesn't mean I don't like it; the person I would more like to be is more reflective, quieter, more to the point. But I do withdraw a bit at these times and withhold creative energy.
I can feel it building inside of me. There are wonderful things in store for the winter and the year to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home