8.26.2002

The weekend went pretty well. I kept busy, and though there's a lot left to do in the living room, it's mostly put together. I think the key thing now is to throw away all the boxes.
Lately I've been neglecting to read, I've been working on The American, by Henry James. To be honest, I'm fascinated with the book, but I haven't had any time to read. For the near future, it looks like it's going to get busier before anything else.
Someone recently told me something that made me want to write again. This blog, obviously, is one way that happens, but I guess I want to get a couple of good stories down. In the last few years, I've become less and less interested in high art, and more interested in studying genre. The Searchers might be my favorite movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home