8.20.2002

This is an update to "Dispatches...". Because interrobang demands it. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately, for a variety of reasons. This morning, sometime between 4:30 and 5, one of Waste Management's trucks stopped by the property out behind my apartment, and picked up the dumpster. I'm certain there's a law against this (there was a huge brouhaha over early pickups last time I lived downtown), but I'm too lazy to call my alderman over it. And then there's been this situation with Lee, maybe circumstance is a better choice. Or how about "new development"? There's this new development, a girlfriend. "Sir, there's been a new development." "Spit it out, Mr. Jackson!" "A girlfriend is causing late nights. I'm afraid I'm going to have to come in an hour late every morning." "It's always something, isn't it? A lame dog could be more punctual than you! Away! Away!" I also stayed up late last night, editing a video I shot yesterday, a demonstration of the continuity system. If I figure out how to stream some media out here in the wasteland, I'll put it up for ya. Robble robble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home