8.20.2002

I want a cigarette so bad. I can smell that toasty aroma, here in a prohibited environment. I've been following the adventures of ed since he quit smoking, and I've been jealous. Not that I'm a regular smoker - it's always been onesies and twosies, never more than a half a pack a day - but I recognize it's having a detrimental effect on my health. Even just charging up the stairs to the second floor has become laborious. And seeing how I'd like to start running again (I'm always wanting to start again...) it's probably a requirement that I stop having the onesies and twosies. By the way, Ed, if you're reading this, I'm really proud of you. You're making very real advances in your writing, you've quit smoking, and your blog is among the more interesting on the web (though certainly not the most frequently updated). Best wishes for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home